Ease of Installation
Infiltrator chambers can be delivered to the site in a pickup truck and hand-carried into position. For most jobs, two people can install a system in less than half the time it takes for a comparable stone and pipe leachfield.
No stone or geotextile is typically required, and chamber installations use less pipe. Installations are faster so you save on heavy equipment operation and eliminate the need for heavy trucks used to transport stone.
Engineered for Optimal Performance
- Made from PolyTuff™, a proprietary blend of recycled polyolefin resins
- Powerful arch design supports wheel loads of 16,000 lbs per axle, with 12 inches of
compacted cover (equivalent to an AASHTO rating of H-10) or 32,000 lbs per axle,
with 18 inches of compacted cover (equivalent to an AASHTO rating of H-20).
Less Site Disruption
Since Infiltrator chambers typically occupy a smaller total area than stone and pipe leachfields, and use less heavy equipment, there is less damage to property and landscaping. Elimination of stone means easier cleanup at the job site.
- A solid top prevents infiltration of rainwater and the intrusion of fines
- Sidewall louvers reduce fines intrusion and promote sidewall leaching and evapotranspiration
- An inspection port cutout permits monitoring and maintenance
- Advanced contouring connections allow chambers to turn and avoid obstacles
Longevity and Reliability
Infiltrator chambers demonstrate a higher success rate than stone and pipe sytems, due to greater storage capacity and a larger contact area. This gives homeowners and installers extra confidence.
Infiltrator has an extensive network of distributors throughout North America, South America and Mexico who maintain inventories of our products and also provide contractors and installers with product delivery and installation support.
Our technical staff and sales representatives maintain a strong presence where it counts, in the field. Our customer support team will answer your product and ordering questions and supply you with marketing materials.
Training and Education
We offer training classes and field demonstrations to make installing chambers the most efficient and effective solution for you and your customers.