Infiltrator Introduces 2 Additions to the IM-Tank Product Line
IM-1530 Large Capacity Septic Tank
and IM-Series Potable Water Tanks
Infiltrator Systems announces the launch of the IM-1530 septic tank and the IM-Series Potable Water Tank. These additions to the IM™ Tank product line are lightweight, durable and watertight. Infiltrator Systems’ injection-molded plastic IM tanks provide exceptional strength in a two-piece design that efficiently nests for shipping. The strength and versatility of the IM-Tanks enable a wide-range of installation possibilities including shallow, multiple and serial tank applications. The IM-1530 is now available through Infiltrator Systems’ distributor network and replaces Infiltrator's currently marketed TW-1250 and TW-1500 tanks. The IM-Series Potable Water tanks are available in 552-gallon, 1287-gallon and 1787 gallon capacities and are NSF 61 certified for potable use.
All IM tanks feature integral heavy duty lids that interconnect with Infiltrator's TW Riser System, structurally reinforced access ports, reinforced structural ribbing and fiberglass support posts to provide additional strength. No special installation, backfill or water filling proceedures are required.
Features & Benefits
- Strong, watertight and lightweight injection molded polypropylene construction for easy installation and excellent long-term performance
- Integral heavy-duty lids that interconnect with Infiltrator’s TW Riser System
- Structurally reinforced access ports eliminate distortion during installation and pump-outs
- Reinforced structural ribbing and fiberglass bulkheads offer additional strength
- Can be installed with 6” to 48” of cover
- Can be pumped dry
- No special installation, backfill or water filling procedures required